Cute Frilly Pillow From Hell!

Don't you hate it when you start a nice and easy project expecting to be done in a couple of hours and two days later you wonder why you bothered starting it in the first place? That was my experience with this cute frilly pillow.

Each simple step I took went very wrong. Actually, it was really all about that ruffle. I cut it too narrow and sewed it too tight and then had a frustrating time hand-sewing the pillow closed because of it.

On a positive note, the pillow is for one of my favorite people on the planet (you know who you are!) so it was worth the aggravation. And, I've learned a lot about what not to do when making a frilly pillow.

It is super cute isn't it? The fabric is Tanya Whelan's Dolce Rita which I purchased from Fabricworm

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.