The Bunnies: Ralph and Dorothy



Here they are! I'm so excited about these two. The kids really like them too.

Ralph and Dorothy are mostly made of wool felt. They have hand painted faces and hand embroidered details. Ralph is sporting a vest made of an old shirt that once belonged to my nephew. Dorothy's dress is made from quilt weight cotton with a vintage inspired pattern by Judie Rothermel. 

I purchased the Judie Rothermel fabric at a great little store, Stitch. They specialize in vintage reprints and vintage inspired fabrics. They also have a great selection of yarn, knitting supplies and offer classes too! Stitch is located in lovely Jordan Village. It is so adorable there I couldn't believe it; lovely shops and restaurants and some gorgeous old homes. I'll definitely be visiting there again. Here's the Jordan Village website in case you're thinking about taking a trip there.

I'm learning so much about the doll making process; getting better and quicker with each doll I make. I'll be making some dolls available for purchase later in the year. I'll keep you updated here on the blog as I get my business, website and on-line store up and running. I have been taking commissions in the mean time. So, if there's something you'd like to have made by me, send me an e-mail.

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.