Roger Duvoisin



Hello!

I thought I'd pop in today to share a cute book with you. I have a small collection of vintage children's books. I get a great deal of joy and inspiration from these books. This sweet book, I picked up recently by Roger Duvoisin, Veronica

Veronica is such an endearing character. The story is totally adorable.Veronica the hippo dreams of fame and leaves her home to find herself. She ends up on the streets of the city where her Hippo ways cause trouble for everyone and she ends up in jail. Finally, a little old lady comes to her defense and Veronica is saved.



Roger Duvoisin was a fantastic illustrator and writer. He married author Louise Fatio and they worked made many children's books together.

Here are a couple of other books available by him,
Petunia // The Happy Lion (written by Louise Fatio) // Donkey-Donkey



I'm working on some drawings and collages at the moment. I hope to have a few new prints available in the shop in the next month or so.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.