Shop Update: Teetoo Holiday Card Pack



Hello! Happy 11.11.11.

I just wanted to pop in today to let you know that the Teetoo Holiday Card Pack is now available in the shop! Please send me an e-mail if you are looking for a different quantity or selection of cards. I'll do my very best to accommodate any special requests.

I'm very excited to be a vendor this year at the upcoming Bazaar of the Bizarre: Frost Bite craft show in Toronto on December 11th. I hope you'll be able stop by and say hello. I've been working hard to get as many loveables made as possible for the show so I am spending lots of time in the studio. I'll also be trying my best to turn off my good old trusty computer and keep it off over the next few weeks to avoid procrastination- oh, well, I may have to make an exception for Alfred Hitchock Presents on Netflix while I'm crafting :)

Though I will be making a concerted effort to avoid the internet, I will be back here on November 15th to announce a Teetoo giveaway in celebration of the one year mark of the shop opening. Wow, a whole year!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.