Teetoo Progress

Hello again!

There is so much going on here these days and so much still to do for the Teetoo store opening on November 15th! I seem to be wavering between being ecstatic that I am opening an arts and crafts business and wondering if I've lost my mind.

Some of the progress here comes with mixed emotions because areas of my not-so-tidy home are being filled with packaging supplies and such and I'm just not sure how I'm going to manage it all. But other aspects of this endeavor are pretty exciting. Some of the stuff I'm especially thrilled about are these cute stickers I had made for shipping my wares.

And, today is the first day that my add is up on The Dainty Squid! It looks adorable if I do say so myself! The Dainty Squid is a cute blog. Kaylah does a great job. If you haven't checked out her blog before, you should.

Here is another fella that I have been working on for the Teetoo holiday card collection. He'll be bustin' a move on a folded high quality card. They'll be available in a holiday card pack in the shop on November 15th.

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.