Fairies Wear Boots


We have forest fairies in our beautiful woods and just in case you didn't know, they do in fact wear boots!

I've been wanting to create a forest fairy for the shop for some time now and a new book is giving me the added inspiration I was in need of to finally get her started. The Complete Book of Dollmakingby Pamela Peake arrived at my door last week and I'm really enjoying it.

After the book came, I picked up the last of the pieces I needed for my forest fairy and I worked on her this weekend.

This is how she's looking so far. She still needs some wings and a dress. I'm pretty happy with how she's coming along. What do you think? Hopefully, she turns out nicely and I'll be back shortly to share the finished product with you.



♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.