A Night Out and a New Cape

I was a lucky lady this Valentine's day to have had a night out in Toronto with my hubby. We went for a delicious sushi meal at Yuzu (I would certainly go again- food and service were perfection). Then we met up with our friends at the Pheonix to see Die Antwoord. The show was really great and for us the evening was also filled with  adventure and a sprinkling of mayhem.

The night out gave me an opportunity to wear my favorite new item of clothing, this incredible Carnival Raven Cape by the very talented Scary Kerri of Black Orchid Designs. I met Kerri when we did the Bazaar of the Bizarre Frost Bite show in December. I fell in love with this upcycled sweater with gorgeous feather detail as soon as I laid eyes on it. And let me tell you, I have never been approached by so many people wanting to compliment me on a piece of clothing in my life!

While all of her work is one of a kind, I'm sure that Kerri would love to hear from you if you are interested in having a piece custom made by her. Pop on over to Kerri's Etsy shop to see her work or to contact her for a custom piece. Her work is excellent, her prices are incredibly reasonable and she is a lovely person.

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.