Masquerade


I got to go to a masquerade birthday party this weekend for one of my very best friends, Helen. It was fantastic fun! I wore one of my favorite vintage dresses that I've had for a decade but that I've only worn once. At first I thought that I was going to be making a mask but it didn't pan out. So I did a Google search for masquerade makeup and fell in love with this girl's makeup on her beauty blog, the Notice. I tried to mimic her makeup as best as I could with what I had on hand. I was thrilled with the results.

I only use natural makeup on a daily basis but I do use some Annabelle products now and then. I use Annabelle because their makeup is made in Canada and they don't test on animals. For this masquerade mask I used Annabelle's KOHL black eyeliner, Annabelle's Cool Mint Eye Dust and Annabelle's Snowflake Eyeshadow.

*Outfit Details*
vintage necklace ★ thrifted
earrings ★ thrifted
black scarf ★ thrifted
shrug ★ thrifted
vintage dress ★ Deja Vu (I can't find a website, it's in Hamilton Ontario)
vintage boots ★ Kenaione

Going to this masquerade party made me realize that I want to go to a lot more themed parties. It was so much fun to get dressed up.

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.