Long Weekend


We had such a great weekend. The weather was absolutely amazing for this year's Victoria Day long weekend. I got to do some of my favorite things and see some of my favorite people. I really couldn't have asked for more. I hope you had a fun weekend too. What did you do?

This week I'm back to work crafting like a maniac again preparing for the upcoming Springtime Marketplace on June 1st. Things are coming together but it always feels like a mad dash to get everything done on time. And the whole time I find I have to readjust my wild expectations (I'm just a bit of a dreamer). There is so much still to do and less than two weeks to go. Here's hoping a whole lot of fluffy things get sewn in the next few days!

♥ Andrea ♥

4 comments:

  1. WOW... amazing pictures! Fun fun fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post?! Such great shots - love your eye for details here - and the hot mamas too.. lol! ;o) So great to see y'all, thanks for making the time to hang.
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? My friends are total hotties.
      I had a great time at the park with you guys. Hopefully we won't have to wait another whole year for the next visit!

      Delete

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.