Lumpy Space Princess Pillow *free pattern*


I'm finally ready to post this lumpin' pattern!

To make your LSP pillow, please click and print the links below. You won't need to print out the cover page, but I thought I would include it in case someone wants to print it out as a booklet and give it as a little gift to an Adventure Time loving sewer.

Please note, when printing 'page 1' you may have to set your printer to 'landscape' layout so that it will come out properly. And there are a couple of places on 'page 2' where Acrobat is turning my effs and in two cases, my effs and whatever letter follows, into boxes and, well, right now it's the middle of the night and I just can't figure it out! So, let's just pretend that those are there on purpose and it's a secret Easter egg you're meant to decode and when you do, you will receive magical powers. *Please note, I am not responsible for anything that may occur as a result of said magical powers.

This is my very first pattern I've made for anything besides the ones I make for personal use. I would appreciate it so very much if you would offer me any feedback you can on it please!

Making Your LSP

You will need...
1 half yard of soft purple slightly stretchy fabric and small bits of red, yellow and black felt and stuffing.

LSP Pillow pdf Pattern Cover
LSP Pillow pdf Instructions Page 1
LSP Pillow pdf Instructions Page 2
LSP Pillow Body Piece A 
LSP Pillow Body Piece B
LSP Pillow Body Piece C

*If you would like to re-post this pattern somewhere, I would appreciate it so much if you would link to this post in my blog vs. linking directly to my pdf links. Thanks so much for understanding.

Have a lumpin' great time making this LSP! I'll leave you with some sage advice from the princess of lumps herself,  "at the end of the day, it's all about the lumps."

♥ Andrea ♥

4 comments:

  1. cool!!! that's awesome you are sharing your pattern I think you have captured LSP's personality perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff. I wish I was talented with the sewing as you are <3
    I hope all is going well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara! This is such an easy pattern. It would make a great first sewing project :)
      Lots of huggles!

      Delete

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.