Hairy Beasts Now Available in the Teetoo Etsy Shop!



It's taken me many months to complete this batch of Hairy Beasts. Thank you to those of you who have been waiting patiently, some of you for two years! There are only a few available, so if you've been thinking about ordering one, I recommend you purchase quickly as I will not have any more available for at least 6 months or so. But I do intend to make more and have already purchased the materials to do so. There will be some smaller ones in the next available batch as well.




Here is a link to the listing in my shop: Giant Hairy Beast

For those of you who are also hoping for a strap and bag, I have decided to make some of those available also. These will be completed and shipped out in January. If you would like to pre-order one (I will be making them based on the number of pre-orders I receive), please visit the listing here: Bag and Strap for a Hairy Beast

If you are located in the US or Canada, there is still time to get one of these on time for Christmas as they will be shipped expedited with tracking and insurance.

Also, you'll notice there's a bunch of other stuff in the shop now too! I'm finally back and ready to put some time back into Teetoo again. I've added six new baby stars and listed a few other things I have ready to ship.

Please send me an email if you have any questions!

Here are some hairy beast progress photos over the past few months...

About to jump into an ocean of fur

Sewing , watching Dr. Who and drinking margaritas- a few of my favorite things :)

Building the furry army

Twenty legs pinned and ready for sewing

A few of the cute furry faces in my storage room

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.